Every piece of your home should be made right and built to last. That's why we offer an extensive array of finishes to coordinate with your space. From vintage-inspired aged brass to modern polished chrome, find lighting and hardware in matching finishes for a cohesive look. Whatever you're looking for, you can find it here.
Our lighting comes in several finish options—all expertly applied at our Portland, Oregon factory. Each light we design has matching finishes with our kitchen and bath plumbing, cabinet hardware, door sets, and more. Many of our lighting designs also feature mixed finishes, offering several custom combinations for a one-of-a-kind creation.
Our hardware is made from solid brass for a timeless design with true quality and weight. Each solid brass piece is coated with one of our exclusive finishes to customize your look. We ensure all finishes will stand up to any environment, offering a durably crafted hardware update that's made to last.
- Aged Brass: Classic brass with a matte coating for a timeless vintage-inspired look.
- Brushed Satin Brass: A gold-toned matte brass; pairs well with our aged brass.
- Old Brass: A darker gold with a satin-brushed finish for the appearance of aged brass.
- Lacquered Brass: Light gold with a lacquer coating for a long-lasting, shiny finish.
- Unlacquered Brass: A shiny light gold with no lacquer coating, which means it will gradually age and darken over time.
- Antique Copper: Satin brass with an antiqued, tinted lacquer for a copper-inspired look.
- Polished Copper: Classic bright copper with a shiny, long-lasting finish.
- Copper Penny: An exclusive option for our best-selling Carson light, this dark brown satin finish will age and patina over time into an oxidized green hue.
- Polished Nickel: Silver with warm undertones; unlacquered finish will age and darken.
- Polished Chrome: Sleek, cool-toned silver with a clear lacquer to prevent tarnishing.
- Brushed Nickel: Nickel-plated brass with a textured, satin finish and warm undertones.
- Brushed Aluminum: A bright silver hue with a matte finish; pairs well with other silver tones including warm brushed nickel and cool polished chrome.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: Dark, almost black with warm undertones and a matte lacquer.
- Burnished Antique: Antique brown with subtle gold highlights and a satin finish.
- Black Enamel: A true black paint with a sandblasted satin finish.
Shop our custom lighting and hardware and find a variety of finishes to match your space.