Our roots have been firmly planted in salvage since we started in 1977. It was the demand for our restored antique lighting that eventually led to manufacturing reproductions of those early styles. Today, the Antiques & Vintage department features historic housewares and décor items, including restored lighting, vintage furniture, antique hardware and one-of-a-kind finds.
Our Salvage Selection
We travel the US to find the highest quality, antique architectural elements. Combine these trips with daily in-store acquisitions and you’ll find the best selection of: lighting, hardware, doors, windows, plumbing and more.
- Ceiling and Wall Fixtures - chandeliers, pendants, lanterns, sconces, etc.
- Floor and Table Lamps
- Seating - chairs, stools, benches, etc.
- Tables - dining, drafting, desks, workbenches, side, coffee, accent, etc.
- Case Goods - cabinets, armoires, card catalogs, filing cabinets, dressers, etc.
- Storage - lockers, trunks, multi-drawer cabinets
- Signage - painted, porcelain, illuminated and neon
- Wall Décor - prints, paintings, ephemera, textiles, flags, maps, mirrors, clocks, etc.
- Unique Items - globes, microphones, office and lab equipment, folk art, vintage sporting goods, nautical, oddities and curiosities, etc.
- Doors - knobs, plates, hinges, latches, knockers, bells and pocket door
- Cabinet - knobs, pulls, hinges, latches, etc.
- Bath - towel bars, cup, soap, and toothbrush holders in nickel, brass, chrome, glass, and porcelain accessories
- Window - lifts, locks, pulleys, transom hardware
- Mantels, Columns, Corbels, Newels, Balusters, Finials, Ornaments
- Iron Work - gates, trellises and Architectural ornaments
- Sinks - kitchen, drainboard, farm sinks, utility, laundry, lavatory – in cast iron, earthenware, and vitreous china
- Stained Glass
How We Buy
When the Buying team is not traveling the countryside to various Antique Shows, we are available to review items for sale by appointment or via e-mail. If you are local to the Portland area and would like to schedule an in-person appointment, please feel free to contact us:
The Buying team is also available to review items for sale at various in-store events. See PDX Flea+Food for more information and to check the calendar for upcoming Antiques & Vintage purchasing events.