We're auctioning off one timeless vintage item on our Antiques & Vintage Instagram each week for the next four weeks, starting Tuesday, October 31.
The bidding starts at $10 at 6 p.m. PST. Stay tuned for our first auction pick!
Shop Antiques & Vintage
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Addition to or withdrawal from sale - Rejuvenation has the right to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price.
2. Dispute between bidders - If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, Rejuvenation may decide the same or may immediately put the item up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of Rejuvenation shall be final and absolute.
3. Condition of items sold - Rejuvenation shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any item, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
4. Manner of payment - All items are to be paid in full by Mastercard, Visa, or Debit Card within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Rejuvenation reserves the right to hold merchandise until a payment clears and reserves the right to not accept a check.
5. All measurements and sizes are approximate.
6. Minimum bids – Set at $10, additional bids must be- but are not limited to - $10 increments
7. Removal - Shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Rejuvenation shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased.
8. Claims - No claims will be allowed after items are delivered.
9. Records - The record of sale kept by Rejuvenation and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
10. All items to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.
11. Eligibility - the auction is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Canada, who are 18 years old or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities’ affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the auction.
12. Shipping - Winning bidder is responsible for paying 10% of the sales price (winning bid) to cover shipping costs.
13. Closing & Ties - The auction ends at 6pm PST, with the moderator closing bidding in the comments. In the event of a tie, the moderator will choose the highest bid who commented first.